Saturday 26 March 2016

Help Me Build Self – Flying Drone Using Resperry Pi

Flying Drone Using Resperry PiHello again! I need your help to build my dream Quadcopter, that can follow and capture best moments of your life. No matter where you are, it will automatically scan the environment and follow the direction which you set before the flight.
This drone is great for aerial photography and also for specific job. for example: autonomous delivering system. Risks and challenges, I have an experience in building Quadcopters based on arduino uno, but this time i want to try new system which is raspberry pi 3.
Main reason why i chose this microprocessor is that i need more power and i am sure PI 3 is perfect choice for my build.I know it's an educational challenge for but my friends support me, because they know how much i love drones and coding.

No comments:

Post a Comment